Feb. 9, 2014 Freebies
Free Sample Of Nivea Lotion Your choice between Smooth Sensation or Extended Moisture. Watch a shirt video, then fill out the form.
Skin Care Advisor Olive Skincare Sampling Set.
Fresher Mouth Free Rolly Brush, the World’s Smallest ToothBrush! Use the Rolly Brush as a disposable toothbrush Anytime.
Living Social Every day discounts of up to 90% at local restaurants, bars, spas, theaters, and more.
Sleep With Neuro Free Bottle of Neuro Sleep in three awesome flavors.
Harbor Freight Tools Coupons for six free different tools.
Similac StrongMoms Join Similac StrongMoms for complimentary gifts and coupons.
VetIQ Giving away samples & coupons for their Minties dog treats.
Orgullosa Sign up Orgullosa Proud Woman for newsletter and connect woth other women like you, get free goodies, find and share your tips and get samples and coupons.
Maxwellhouse International Maxwell House International Delight Coffee Sample. Try French Vanilla, Hazelnut or Suiss Mocha.
Suave Beauty Sample Of Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Care Products.
Biore Skincare Sign up for Biore Prove it Rewards & earn Coupons and Samples.
Aveda Join Aveda for a Free Birthday Gift Every Year.
Clearance Crazy Request a Gillette Venus Razor.
Gourmet Salt Blends Receive your sample of Rosemary, Lemon, and Garlic Salt.
CVS Stop smoking with Start to Stop™, our smoking cessation Program. FREE pedometer with your visit.
Universal Nutrition Sample of BCAA Stack Grape Weightlifting Supplement.
Ojon 1oz. trial size tube of Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner for hair.
Petco Free 6 lbs. bag of Purina Pro Plan Dog or 3.5 lbs. Cat Food.
Puff Candy Sample of our classic “Peppermint Pop” puff candy.
- Admissions and Tickets Freebies
- Affiliate Programs
- All Freebies
- Athletic & Sports Freebies
- Bankruptcy In Business
- Birthday Freebies
- Business For Money
- Change Career
- Credit Report and Scores
- Daily Deals
- Debt Free Living
- Diet and Nutrition
- Discounts and Deals
- Facebook Giveaways
- Free AntiVirus
- Free Arts & Crafts
- Free Auction Sites
- Free Automotive
- Free Baby Stuff
- Free Beauty Products
- Free Body Products
- Free Books
- Free Budget Busters
- Free Business Cards
- Free Calendars
- Free Car Stuff
- Free Catalogs
- Free Celebrity Stuff
- Free Chat
- Free Cleaning
- Free Clothing
- Free Computer Stuff
- Free Contests
- Free Cosmetics
- Free Counter
- Free Coupons
- Free Crafts
- Free Credit Cards
- Free Dating Sites
- Free Drinks
- Free DVDs
- Free E-Mail
- Free Electronics
- Free Fonts
- Free Food & Beverage
- Free Games
- Free Gifts
- Free Insurance Quotes
- Free Jewelry
- Free Job Sites
- Free Kids Stuff
- Free Magazines
- Free Money
- Free Music
- Free Newsletters
- Free Offers
- Free Pet Stuff
- Free Phones
- Free Posters
- Free Recipes
- Free Refinance Quotes
- Free Samples
- Free Screen Savers
- Free Software
- Free Stickers
- Free Student Loan Quotes
- Free Surveys
- Free Travel Stuff
- Free Videos
- Free Web Space
- How To Get Cash
- Makeup Tips
- Search Engines
Click Here For More Videos
Click Here To Get Solutions
All Freebies For You
Promote Your Page Too
www.icravefreebies.com www.shop4freebies.com www.heyitsfree.net www.gofreebies.com www.thunderfap.com
Free Stuff News
U S News Top Stories
How to Coupon Effectively
A Beginner's Guide to Couponing
By Erin Huffstetler,
If you're interested in couponing, but aren't sure how to get started, this guide’s for you:
Where to Look for Coupons
There are lots of coupons up for grabs, if you know where to find them. By far, the best places to look are:
• Newspapers- the Smart Source and Valassis coupon inserts appear on a near-weekly basis. The Procter and Gamble insert appears at the start of each month
• Magazines- women's publications such as Woman's Day, Red Book, Family Circle and Good Housekeeping frequently carry manufacturer coupons
• In store- look for coupons on store shelves, on products and on the back of your receipts. Also look for coupons to print out at the register Additional places to look:
• Online- look to free grocery coupon sites for loads of printable coupons. Not all stores take them; but if yours does, you’re in luck
• Junk mail- high-value manufacturer coupons have started to appear in junk mailers, so be sure to look before you toss
• Direct from the manufacturer- check manufacturer websites for printable coupons or contact companies (by mail, e-mail or phone) to request coupons
• Store mailings- get a frequent shopper card for the grocery stores that you shop, and you may be rewarded with special coupon mailings
• On products- look in and on the packaging of the products that you buy for special loyalty coupons
How to Keep Coupons Organized
There are lots of ways to organize coupons; the key is to find the approach that works best for you. Three options to consider:
• Clipping out all coupons
• Clipping out just the coupons that you intend to use
• Leaving the coupon inserts intact, and clipping coupons on an "as-needed" basis
Whichever approach you choose, there are several things that you can do to ensure that your coupons remain neat and accessible:
1. Develop a filing system. Many couponers organize their coupons by grocery category--dairy, frozen foods, deli, etc. – but it's not the only way to go. Find a filing system that works for you--by aisle, by expiration, etc. – and put it into action.
2. Find a container to hold your coupons. Use a shoebox, a storage container, a coupon binder, a coupon wallet or a recipe box – it doesn't matter what you choose – but it's important to have a landing spot for all of those coupons.
3. File coupons the same day you get them. Okay, so you may not always have time to file your coupons right away, but try to file them as soon as you can. This will prevent them from getting lost, and save you the hassle of having to sort through a big mess of coupons all at once.
4. Purge regularly. Expired coupons won't save you money, so don't let them hog space in your coupon file. Set a schedule for purging expired coupons, and stick to it.
All freebies and offers on this site are subject to change without notice. These terms are subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee the accuracy of freebies, links, promotions, or information on this site. We are not a merchant and do not actually give out the freebies ourselves. We are simply a directory used to save money. We are not responsible for any products ordered from our non-affiliated or affiliated merchants. It is your sole responsibility to read through all the details on the sites you are ordering from. We are not responsible for any charges you may incur from sites we link to. We are not responsible for the delivery or non-delivery of any freebies. We are not responsible for any damages (physical or financial) incurred from using this site even its shown that the operators of this site knew about or should have known about the problem. This site is responsible for nothing. If any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable or illegal in any way the rest of these terms still apply as if the unenforceable or illegal part was not included. Using this site constitutes accepting of these terms, if you disagree with anything mentioned in these terms then do not use this site.