Apr. 6, 2014 Freebies
Purina Free sample of Healthy Weight cat food.
My Sweet Tooth Giveaway 1 Year’s Supply of Gourmet Jelly Beans. 5 cases (60 bags total) of both 41 Flavor Gourmet Jelly Beans and Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans.
Bulgari Fragrance Free Omnia Indian Garnet fragrance sample.
YoungYou International Free sample of slimming coffee.
Lipton Save up to $1.00 and get a FREE Lipton Tea sample.
PharmDaily Aqua Get a free one month trial pair of contact lenses.
Siam Java Free IntroPac containing our two extraordinary blends of coffee for businesses only.
Spring Towels Moist Towelette Sample or Chopsticks.
Practical Money Skills Free Financial Literacy for Everyone DVD, CD’s, and Comic Books.
Tea Monger Get your choice of 3 teabags sent right to your door.
Total Golf Academy Free Tea Cup With Our Logo.
Skin Care Advisor Olive Skincare Sampling Set.
David Jeremiah Free Set Of 6 “Going For The Gold” Believer Cards.
Everything is Free Get free stuff everyday.
Poise Poise Liner Sample Kit featuring our all-new Microliner!
Mary Kay Andrews Save The Date House Party Your exclusive Party Pack will contain: 10 Copies of LADIES NIGHT. 2 Copies of SAVE THE DATE. Bookmarks, magnets and other fun party goodies.
Six Nutrition Free Men’s vitamin energy sample pack.
MyConsecration.org Free Flame Of Love Diary.
“REAL” Free Product Samples No Surveys! No Scams! 100% “FREE” Samples by Mail! Find the most current free samples, with no long surveys, no scams or gimmicks!
JCPenneys Free Mini Matrix Vavoom ShapeMaker Extra Hold Shaping Spray.
- Admissions and Tickets Freebies
- Affiliate Programs
- All Freebies
- Athletic & Sports Freebies
- Bankruptcy In Business
- Birthday Freebies
- Business For Money
- Change Career
- Credit Report and Scores
- Daily Deals
- Debt Free Living
- Diet and Nutrition
- Discounts and Deals
- Facebook Giveaways
- Free AntiVirus
- Free Arts & Crafts
- Free Auction Sites
- Free Automotive
- Free Baby Stuff
- Free Beauty Products
- Free Body Products
- Free Books
- Free Budget Busters
- Free Business Cards
- Free Calendars
- Free Car Stuff
- Free Catalogs
- Free Celebrity Stuff
- Free Chat
- Free Cleaning
- Free Clothing
- Free Computer Stuff
- Free Contests
- Free Cosmetics
- Free Counter
- Free Coupons
- Free Crafts
- Free Credit Cards
- Free Dating Sites
- Free Drinks
- Free DVDs
- Free E-Mail
- Free Electronics
- Free Fonts
- Free Food & Beverage
- Free Games
- Free Gifts
- Free Insurance Quotes
- Free Jewelry
- Free Job Sites
- Free Kids Stuff
- Free Magazines
- Free Money
- Free Music
- Free Newsletters
- Free Offers
- Free Pet Stuff
- Free Phones
- Free Posters
- Free Recipes
- Free Refinance Quotes
- Free Samples
- Free Screen Savers
- Free Software
- Free Stickers
- Free Student Loan Quotes
- Free Surveys
- Free Travel Stuff
- Free Videos
- Free Web Space
- How To Get Cash
- Makeup Tips
- Search Engines
Click Here For More Videos
Click Here To Get Solutions
All Freebies For You
Promote Your Page Too
www.icravefreebies.com www.shop4freebies.com www.heyitsfree.net www.gofreebies.com www.thunderfap.com
Free Stuff News
U S News Top Stories
How to Coupon Effectively
A Beginner's Guide to Couponing
By Erin Huffstetler,
If you're interested in couponing, but aren't sure how to get started, this guide’s for you:
Where to Look for Coupons
There are lots of coupons up for grabs, if you know where to find them. By far, the best places to look are:
• Newspapers- the Smart Source and Valassis coupon inserts appear on a near-weekly basis. The Procter and Gamble insert appears at the start of each month
• Magazines- women's publications such as Woman's Day, Red Book, Family Circle and Good Housekeeping frequently carry manufacturer coupons
• In store- look for coupons on store shelves, on products and on the back of your receipts. Also look for coupons to print out at the register Additional places to look:
• Online- look to free grocery coupon sites for loads of printable coupons. Not all stores take them; but if yours does, you’re in luck
• Junk mail- high-value manufacturer coupons have started to appear in junk mailers, so be sure to look before you toss
• Direct from the manufacturer- check manufacturer websites for printable coupons or contact companies (by mail, e-mail or phone) to request coupons
• Store mailings- get a frequent shopper card for the grocery stores that you shop, and you may be rewarded with special coupon mailings
• On products- look in and on the packaging of the products that you buy for special loyalty coupons
How to Keep Coupons Organized
There are lots of ways to organize coupons; the key is to find the approach that works best for you. Three options to consider:
• Clipping out all coupons
• Clipping out just the coupons that you intend to use
• Leaving the coupon inserts intact, and clipping coupons on an "as-needed" basis
Whichever approach you choose, there are several things that you can do to ensure that your coupons remain neat and accessible:
1. Develop a filing system. Many couponers organize their coupons by grocery category--dairy, frozen foods, deli, etc. – but it's not the only way to go. Find a filing system that works for you--by aisle, by expiration, etc. – and put it into action.
2. Find a container to hold your coupons. Use a shoebox, a storage container, a coupon binder, a coupon wallet or a recipe box – it doesn't matter what you choose – but it's important to have a landing spot for all of those coupons.
3. File coupons the same day you get them. Okay, so you may not always have time to file your coupons right away, but try to file them as soon as you can. This will prevent them from getting lost, and save you the hassle of having to sort through a big mess of coupons all at once.
4. Purge regularly. Expired coupons won't save you money, so don't let them hog space in your coupon file. Set a schedule for purging expired coupons, and stick to it.
All freebies and offers on this site are subject to change without notice. These terms are subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee the accuracy of freebies, links, promotions, or information on this site. We are not a merchant and do not actually give out the freebies ourselves. We are simply a directory used to save money. We are not responsible for any products ordered from our non-affiliated or affiliated merchants. It is your sole responsibility to read through all the details on the sites you are ordering from. We are not responsible for any charges you may incur from sites we link to. We are not responsible for the delivery or non-delivery of any freebies. We are not responsible for any damages (physical or financial) incurred from using this site even its shown that the operators of this site knew about or should have known about the problem. This site is responsible for nothing. If any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable or illegal in any way the rest of these terms still apply as if the unenforceable or illegal part was not included. Using this site constitutes accepting of these terms, if you disagree with anything mentioned in these terms then do not use this site.